Multiversal English

Some time ago i found out that that, at least for Adobe:

International English (IE) = “American English”

Universal English (UE) = “British English”

So if I want to use a real “generic” English terminology I should call it “Multiversal English”?

As nobody else used the term Multiversal English before, I suppose I could try to register it as a trademark.